Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2006-07-11 between Concessions & Consents Nycdot Div. Of Franchises and Inc. Chi Shun Realty View Document
- Choi Chun Wong Jeong was granted Power of Attorney for Canal Condominium on 2001-02-20 View Document
- Yun Bing Yip & Yun Bing Yip / A/K/A Lau & Chi Kwong Yip sold this property to Choi Chun Wong Jeong for $0.00 on 2001-01-19. View Document
- Yun Bing Yip was granted Power of Attorney for Chi Kwong Yip on 2001-02-20 View Document
- Yun Bing Yip & Chi Kwong Yip Satisfied their Mortgage with Citibank N.A. on 1993-05-07. View Document
- Yuk Leung & Sui Wan Lok Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Citibank on 1990-06-28. View Document
- Yun Bing Yip & Chi Kwong Yip was granted Power of Attorney for Canal Condomium Bd/Mgrs on 1990-04-24 View Document
- Yun Bing Yip & Chi Kwong Yip took a mortgage for $60,000.00 from N.A. Citibank on 1990-04-24. View Document
- Sui Wan Lok & Yuk Leung Lok sold this property to Yun Bing Yip & Chi Kwong Yip for $0.00 on 1990-04-04. View Document
- Sui Wan Lok & Yuk Leung Lok took a mortgage for $90,000.00 from N.A. Citibank on 1989-01-17. View Document
- Wide Motion Corp sold this property to Sui Wan Lok & Yuk Leung Lok for $0.00 on 1988-09-29. View Document
- Sui Wan Lok & Yuk Leung Lok was granted Power of Attorney for Canal Condo Bd/Mgrs on 1989-01-17 View Document
- Maps filed 1988-09-16 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1988-09-16. Parties: Wide Motion Corp View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 18, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Board Of Managers Canal Condo, 14 16 Orchard St, Ny, NY 10002
- Managing Agent: Bethel Management Inc, Veronica Wong, 7 Chatham Sq #608, New York, NY 10038
- Head Officer: Heong Leng Lou, 14-16 Orchard St #4B, New York, NY 10002
- Site Manager: Kim Luis,
- 51 Canal St #4E, 10002
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 45.25ft x 99.83ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 40,749.38 sq. ft.
Remaining 15,617.38 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 40,614.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 15,482.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 43,998.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 18,866.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 7th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 7th Precinct saw 906 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 7th Precinct saw 457 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.