Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2006-07-11 between Concessions & Consents Nycdot Div. Of Franchises and Inc. Chi Shun Realty View Document
- Chew Fah Lai Satisfied their Mortgage with The Chase Manhattan Bank on 2005-02-11. View Document
- The Jenny T.M. Yu Revocable Trust & Jenny T.M. / Trustee Yu sold this property to Lai Chew Fah for $0.00 on 1999-09-13. View Document
- Chew Fah Lai took a mortgage for $101,000.00 from Chase Manhattan Bank on 2000-04-13. View Document
- Jenny T.M. Yu & Jenny T.M. Kwan sold this property to Jenny T.M. Revocable Trust Yu & Jenny T.M. As Trustee Yu for $0.00 on 1998-10-21. View Document
- Jenny T.M. Kwan Satisfied their Mortgage with Citibank, NA on 1995-09-18. View Document
- Release dated 1994-04-07 between Orchard-Canal Realties and Wide Motion Corp. View Document
- Jenny T M Kwan was granted Power of Attorney for Canal Condo Bd/Mgrs on 1989-01-17 View Document
- Jenny T.M. Kwan took a mortgage for $108,750.00 from Citibank, NA on 1989-01-17. View Document
- Wide Motion Corp sold this property to Jenny Kwan for $0.00 on 1988-10-14. View Document
- Maps filed 1988-09-16 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1988-09-16. Parties: Wide Motion Corp View Document
- 51 Canal St #2B, 10002
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 45.25ft x 99.83ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 40,749.38 sq. ft.
Remaining 15,617.38 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 40,614.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 15,482.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 43,998.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 18,866.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 7th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 7th Precinct saw 906 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 7th Precinct saw 457 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.