Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Tai Pun Merchants Etc Satisfied their Mortgage with United Orient Bank on 1993-10-22. View Document
- Tai Pun Merchants Etc sold this property to Tai Pun Merchnts Etcfka & Tai Pun Residents Etc for $0.00 on 1993-06-22. View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 3 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1987-09-08. Parties: Tai Pun Merchants, United Orient Bank View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1986-10-21 between Tai Pun Residence Etal & Tai Pun Etal Fka and United Orient Bank View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 1 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1982-10-20. Parties: Tai Pun Merchants Etc. View Document
- On 1982-10-20 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Tai Pun Merchants Etc. to United Orient Bank. View Document
- Tai Pun Merchants Etc. took a mortgage for $200,000.00 from United Orient Bank on 1982-10-20. View Document
- Tai Pun Merchants Etal took a mortgage for $0.00 from Max Fuchs & Louis Nathin on 1968-09-10. View Document
- Max Fuchs & Louis Nathin sold this property to Tai Pun Merchants Etal for $0.00 on 1968-09-10. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on May 11, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Individual Owner:
- Corporate Owner: Tai Pun Residents Association Of Ny Inc, 51 Bayard Street, New York, NY 10013
- Managing Agent: Tai Pun Residents Association Of Ny Inc, Peter Yuen, 51 Bayard Street, New York, NY 10013
- Head Officer: Yen Lai, 51 Bayard Street, New York, NY 10013
- Officer: Peter Yuen, 51 Bayard Street, New York, NY 10013
- 51 Bayard St, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.08ft x 85.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 7,310.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -315.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 12,750.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,125.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 13,812.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,187.5 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Single Or Multiple Dwelling With Stores Or Offices
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.