Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- On 2000-04-28 a mortgage on this property was transferred from N.A. Wells Fargo Bank to Gmac Mortgage Corporation. View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 1999-01-25, Debtor: Shared Equities Co., Secured Party: Columbia Federal Savings Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Christine Alloggiamento sold this property to Christine Alloggiamento & Gregory Stuart Frank for $0.00 on 1997-01-27. View Document
- UCC3 Release / UCC Amendment dated 1997-01-17, Debtor: Shared Equities Co., Secured Party: Columbia Federal Savings Bank, Assignee: View Document
- On 1996-12-16 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Bank United Of Texasfsb to Wells Fargo Bank, NA. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 1996-09-18, Debtor: Shared Equities Co., Secured Party: Columbia Federal Savings Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Christine Alloggiamento was granted Power of Attorney for Iris Condo on 1995-08-09 View Document
- Shared Equities Co. sold this property to Christine Alloggiamento for $0.00 on 1995-08-03. View Document
- Christine Alloggiamento took a mortgage for $188,000.00 from Bank United Of Texas, FSB on 1995-08-09. View Document
- Release dated 1995-08-09 between Shared Equities Co. and Columbia Federal Savings Bank View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1995-06-07. Parties: Shared Equities Co. View Document
- Maps filed 1995-06-07 View Document
- 509 Columbus Ave #7CD, 10024
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 80.0ft x 102.17ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Upper West Side/Central Park West
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 61,483.52 sq. ft.
Remaining 32,884.52 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 16,352.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -12,247.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 61,320.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 32,721.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 20th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 20th Precinct saw 701 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 20th Precinct saw 129 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.