Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Norman Cutler & Jean Lorenat-Cutler took a mortgage for $275,000.00 from Inc. Wells Fargo Home Mortgage on 2001-09-28. View Document
- Arkady Lin sold this property to Norman Cutler & Jean Lorenat-Cutler for $0.00 on 2001-09-05. View Document
- Norman Cutler & Jean Lorenat-Cutler was granted Power of Attorney for Iris Condominium on 2001-09-28 View Document
- Jeank. Lorenat-Cutler & Jean Lorenat-Cutler was granted Power of Attorney for Norman Cutler on 2001-09-28 View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 1999-01-25, Debtor: Shared Equities Co., Secured Party: Columbia Federal Savings Bank, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Release / UCC Amendment dated 1997-01-17, Debtor: Shared Equities Co., Secured Party: Columbia Federal Savings Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 1996-09-18, Debtor: Shared Equities Co., Secured Party: Columbia Federal Savings Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Arkady Lin was granted Power of Attorney for Iris Condominium on 1995-08-15 View Document
- Release dated 1995-08-15 between Columbia Federal Savings Bank and Shared Equities Co. View Document
- Shared Equities Co. sold this property to Arkady Lin for $0.00 on 1995-08-01. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1995-06-07. Parties: Shared Equities Co. View Document
- Maps filed 1995-06-07 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 21, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The Iris Condominum, 165 W 73 St, New York, NY 10023
- Managing Agent: Sackman Enterprise, Mario Minera, 165 West 73 #GR FL, Ny, NY 10023
- Head Officer: Gregory Frank, 165 West 73Rd #GR FL, Ny, NY 10023
- Officer: James Hefelfinger, 165 West 73, Ny, NY 10023
- Site Manager: Edvin Mansilla,
- 509 Columbus Ave #2E, 10024
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 80.0ft x 102.17ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Upper West Side/Central Park West
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 61,483.52 sq. ft.
Remaining 32,884.52 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 16,352.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -12,247.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 61,320.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 32,721.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 20th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 20th Precinct saw 701 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 20th Precinct saw 129 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.