Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Inc. Neuro-Diagnostics sold this property to Fouad Matragi for $0.00 on 2002-05-16. View Document
- Bakerfield Parking Co. Inc. sold this property to Inc. Neuro-Diagnostics for $0.00 on 1999-05-18. View Document
- Inc. Bakersfield Parkingco. Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc. Chrispan Realty Co. on 1999-06-02. View Document
- Vacate Order (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 1998-05-13. Parties: City Of New York View Document
- Winston Network Inc Satisfied their Mortgage with Metromedia Inc on 1987-02-11. View Document
- Inc. Winston Network took a mortgage for $4,200,000.00 from Inc. Metromedia on 1982-10-27. View Document
- On 1982-10-27 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Metromedia to Inc. Winston Network. View Document
- Finance Admstr Cty Of Ny sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1972-01-15. View Document
- On 1966-11-14 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Gladys Cliadakis to Christ Cliadakis. View Document
- On 1966-06-16 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Chrispan Realty Co Inc to Gladys Cliadakis & Christ Cliadakis. View Document
- Bakerfield Parking Co took a mortgage for $0.00 from Chrispan Realty Co Inc on 1966-05-27. View Document
- Chrispan Realty Co Inc sold this property to Bakerfield Parking Co for $0.00 on 1966-05-27. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 5, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 84 White Street Llc, 872 Madison Avenue #2A, New York, NY 10021
- Managing Agent: Rialto Management Corp, Scott Lerman, 872 Madison Avenue #2A, New York, NY 10021
- Head Officer: Juan Lacroze, 872 Madison Avenue #2A, New York, NY 10021
- Site Manager: Daniel Marmol,
- 5089 Broadway, 10034
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 85.0ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 14,300.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 14,300.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 46,475.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 46,475.0 sq. ft.
- Garages And Gasoline Stations
- Licensed Parking Lot
- Land Use
- Parking Facilities
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 34th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 676 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 448 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.