Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Initial UCC1 dated 2012-11-09, Debtor: 5085 Broadway Corp., Secured Party: N.A. Sovereign Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $2,000,000.00 dated 2012-10-11 between 5085 Broadway Corp. and N.A. Sovereign Bank View Document
- 5085 Broadway Corp. took a mortgage for $293,741.56 from N.A. Sovereign Bank on 2012-10-11. View Document
- On 2012-10-05 a mortgage on this property was transferred from National Association Jpmorgan Chase Bank to N.A. Sovereign Bank. View Document
- On 2012-09-14 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation to National Association Jpmorgan Chase Bank. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $1,910,000.00 dated 2005-09-07 between 5085 Broadway Corp. and Fa Washington Mutual Bank View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $1,910,000.00 dated 2005-09-07 between Fa Washington Mutual Bank and 5085 Broadway Corp. View Document
- 5085 Broadway Corp. took a mortgage for $372,864.12 from Fa Washington Mutual Bank on 2005-09-07. View Document
- Broadway Holdings Nyc LLC sold this property to 5085 Broadway Corp. for $2,785,000.00 on 2005-09-07. View Document
- Broadway Holdings Nyc LLC took a mortgage for $1,542,000.00 from Washington Mutual Bank, Fa, Federal Association on 2004-12-01. View Document
- Broadway Realty LLC sold this property to Broadway Holdings Nyc LLC for $2,200,000.00 on 2004-12-01. View Document
- Nat Schneider & Barbara Fechter Revocable Trust & Barbara Fechter & Julie Kaufmann sold this property to Llc. Broadway Realty for $0.00 on 1995-11-30. View Document
- F. S. S. Realty Corp. Satisfied their Mortgage with East New York Svgs Bank on 1984-08-10. View Document
- Nat Schneider sold this property to Julie Kaufmann for $0.00 on 1983-07-22. View Document
- Harry B Exec Fechter sold this property to Barbara Fechter for $0.00 on 1980-06-17. View Document
- Release Of Estate Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 1980-05-02. Parties: Harry B Decd Fechter View Document
- Julie Tausche sold this property to Nat Schneider for $0.00 on 1977-07-01. View Document
- Nat Schneider sold this property to Julie Tausche for $0.00 on 1976-12-30. View Document
- Evelyn Spector & Lawrence Ex Spector & Martin Spector sold this property to Nat Schneider & Harry B Fechter for $0.00 on 1974-10-28. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 19, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 5085 Broadway Corp, 5085 Broadway #STORE , New York, NY 10034
- Managing Agent: Euardo Vasquez, 5085 Broadway #STORE , New York, NY 10034
- Head Officer: Eduardo Vasquez, 31 Sherman Ave, New York, NY 10040
- Officer: Sindy Vasquez, 3 Lea Ct, Pomona, NY 10970
- Shareholder: Eduardo Vasquez, 3 Lea Ct, Pomona, NY 10970
- Site Manager: Eduardo Vasquez,
- 5085 Broadway, 10034
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 50.0ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -18,928.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 10,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -8,928.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 32,500.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 13,572.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Apt. Over Six Families With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 34th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 676 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 448 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.