Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Initial UCC1 dated 2014-01-30, Debtor: M&N Management Corporation, Secured Party: The Dime Savings Bank Of Williamsburgh, Assignee: View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to M&N Management Corporation by The Dime Savings Bank Of Williamsburgh or 2014-01-23 View Document
- M&N Management Corporation took a mortgage for $1,675,000.00 from The Dime Savings Bank Of Williamsburgh on 2014-01-23. View Document
- Termination Of Assign Of L&R (Other Documents) was filed on 2014-01-30. Parties: Overing Associates, M&N Management Corporation View Document
- Inc. Mem-Tet Satisfied their Mortgage with Howard Parness on 2014-01-09. View Document
- Winston Network Inc Satisfied their Mortgage with Metromedia Inc on 1987-02-11. View Document
- Inc. Winston Network took a mortgage for $4,200,000.00 from Inc. Metromedia on 1982-10-27. View Document
- On 1982-10-27 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Metromedia to Inc. Winston Network. View Document
- On 1978-11-14 a mortgage on this property was transferred from M & N Management Corp to Overing Associates. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1978-11-14 between M & N Management Corp and Overing Associates View Document
- 1166 Associates sold this property to M & N Management Corp for $0.00 on 1978-11-14. View Document
- Mem-Tet Inc sold this property to 1166 Associates for $0.00 on 1978-10-16. View Document
- On 1976-04-30 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Howard Parnes to Overing Associates. View Document
- Mem-Tet Inc took a mortgage for $0.00 from Howard Parnes on 1976-04-16. View Document
- Howard Parnes sold this property to Mem-Tet Inc for $0.00 on 1976-04-16. View Document
- Edward J Sullivan & Irwin Berlin & Et Al sold this property to Howard Parnes for $0.00 on 1975-11-17. View Document
- On 1975-05-23 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Franklin Savings Bank Ny to Chelm Realty Corp. View Document
- Spencer H Beulin & Irwin J Beulin & Ronald S Beulin sold this property to Bewell Equities for $0.00 on 1972-01-26. View Document
- On 1970-10-26 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Bryantrock Inc to Sarah Berlin & H Schemaria Berlin. View Document
- On 1968-06-14 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Spencer H Berlin to Bryantrock Inc. View Document
- On 1968-06-14 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Anne Coyne & Frances Coyne to Spencer H Berlin. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 19, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: M & N Management Corp, 5047 Broadway, New York City, NY 10034
- Managing Agent: M & N Management Corp, Nikitas Drakotos, 5047 Broadway, New York City, NY 10034
- Head Officer: Nikitas Drakotos, 5047 Broadway, New York City, NY 10034
- Officer: Mark Drakotos, 5047 Broadway, Ny, NY 10034
- Site Manager: Mark Granger,
- 5052 Broadway, 10034
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 81.58ft x 97.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -22,570.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 12,150.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -10,420.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 39,487.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 16,917.5 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Over Six Families Without Stores
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 34th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 676 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 448 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.