Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Withheld Satisfaction (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2002-07-10. Parties: Ltd. 5049 Real Estate Group, Inwood Post 581 Department/Ny American Legion Ltd View Document
- 5049 Real Estate Group sold this property to M & N Management Realty LLC for $0.00 on 2002-04-18. View Document
- Court Order (Other Documents) was filed on 2000-09-22. Parties: City Of New York View Document
- Tax Lien Sale Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 2000-07-27. Parties: Bank Of New York, Bank Of New York View Document
- Assignment Of Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 2000-05-15. Parties: Nyctl 1998-1 Trust, Bank Of New York View Document
- Assignment Of Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 1999-01-20. Parties: Nyctl 1998-1 Trust, Bank Of New York View Document
- Tax Lien Sale Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 1998-07-29. Parties: City Of New York, Nyctl 1998-1 Trust View Document
- Hyman Katz Satisfied their Mortgage with Division Foreign Etc on 1993-12-20. View Document
- 5049 Real Estate Grpltd took a mortgage for $178,484.27 from Indwood Post No. 581Etc on 1993-12-20. View Document
- Inwood Post No. 581Etc sold this property to 5049 Real Estate Grpltd for $0.00 on 1993-11-30. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1977-11-04 between Inwood Post No 581 Etal and Richmond Hill Savings Bk View Document
- Inwood Post #581 Etal took a mortgage for $0.00 from Richmond Hill Savings B on 1966-04-26. View Document
- On 1966-04-26 a mortgage on this property was transferred from World Div Bd Mssns Etal to Richmond Hill Savings Bk. View Document
- On 1966-04-26 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Frieda Burnstein to Richmond Hill Savings Bk. View Document
- 5045 Broadway, 10034
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 100.0ft x 100.08ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -6,100.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 20,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 13,900.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 65,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 58,900.0 sq. ft.
- Office Buildings
- Office Building; Semi-Fireproof
- Land Use
- Commercial & Office Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- No Basement
This property is located in the 34th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 676 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 448 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.