Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Dong Jun Yoo Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems on 2016-07-15. View Document
- Reza Malek & Amir Malek took a mortgage for $553,600.00 from N.A. Wells Fargo Bank on 2016-06-30. View Document
- Reza Malek & Amir Malek was granted Power of Attorney for The Amherst-Cortlandt Condominium on 2016-06-30 View Document
- Dong Jun Yoo sold this property to Reza Malek & Amir Malek for $692,000.00 on 2016-06-30. View Document
- Dong Jun Yoo was granted Power of Attorney for Samuel Roth on 2016-05-24 View Document
- Dong Jun Yoo Satisfied their Mortgage with Emigrant Mortgage Company Inc. on 2013-04-20. View Document
- Dong Jun Yoo took a mortgage for $400,000.00 from Mers on 2013-04-08. View Document
- Amherst-Cortlandt Condominium was granted Power of Attorney for Dong Jun Yoo on 2011-03-18 View Document
- Dong Jun Yoo took a mortgage for $262,500.00 from Emigrant Mortgage Company, INC on 2011-03-18. View Document
- Jose Santiago & Irene Santiago sold this property to Dong Jun Yoo for $525,000.00 on 2011-03-18. View Document
- Dong Jun Yoo was granted Power of Attorney for Hye S Yoo on 2011-02-24 View Document
- Jose Santiago & Irene Santiago Satisfied their Mortgage with United Nations Federal Credit Union on 2010-12-17. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 5, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Amherst Cortlandt Condominium, 504-510 W 110Th St, Ny, NY 10025
- Managing Agent: Rudd Realty Management Corp, Frederick Rudd, 641 Lexington Ave #10TH F, Ny, NY 10022
- Head Officer: Nancy Vann, 641 Lexington Ave #10 FL, Ny, NY 10022
- Officer: Sandi Wallach, 641 Lexington Ave #10TH F, Ny, NY 10025
- Site Manager: Marc Gilbert,
- 504 Cathedral Parkway #4A, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 200.0ft x 70.92ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 85,387.68 sq. ft.
Remaining -8,635.32 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 92,196.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,827.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.