Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Emc Mortgage Corporation sold this property to Miriam Bogert & Pearl Wallach for $0.00 on 1994-09-21. View Document
- Sundry Miscellaneous (Other Documents) was filed on 1994-07-18. Parties: Daniel D'Amelio, Home Savings Of America Fa View Document
- Christine Def Leary & Amherst-Courtlandt Condo Def & Thomas Referee Tedeschi & Daniel Def D'Amelio & New York City Dept.Of Finance Def sold this property to Emc Mortgage Corporation for $0.00 on 1994-03-14. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1992-05-12. Parties: Amherst-Cortlandt Cdb/M View Document
- Daniel D'Amelio took a mortgage for $65,000.00 from Home Savings Of America on 1990-02-23. View Document
- Daniel D'Amelio Satisfied their Mortgage with Aaron Ziegelman & William K. Langfan on 1990-02-23. View Document
- On 1987-12-10 a mortgage on this property was transferred from William K Langfan to Daniel D'Amelio. View Document
- Aaron Ziegelman & William K Langfan sold this property to Daniel D'Amelio for $0.00 on 1985-01-23. View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 1 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1985-02-20. Parties: Daniel D'Amelio View Document
- Daniel D'Amelio was granted Power of Attorney for Amherst-Etc. Bd/Mgrs on 1985-02-20 View Document
- Daniel D'Amelio took a mortgage for $49,300.00 from Aaron Ziegelman & William K. Langfan on 1985-02-20. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1985-01-03. Parties: Aaron Ziegelman & William K. Langfan View Document
- Maps filed 1985-01-03 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 5, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Amherst Cortlandt Condominium, 504-510 W 110Th St, Ny, NY 10025
- Managing Agent: Rudd Realty Management Corp, Frederick Rudd, 641 Lexington Ave #10TH F, Ny, NY 10022
- Head Officer: Nancy Vann, 641 Lexington Ave #10 FL, Ny, NY 10022
- Officer: Sandi Wallach, 641 Lexington Ave #10TH F, Ny, NY 10025
- Site Manager: Marc Gilbert,
- 502 Cathedral Parkway #PH, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 200.0ft x 70.92ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 85,387.68 sq. ft.
Remaining -8,635.32 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 92,196.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,827.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.