- P.S. 165 Robert E. Simon
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08,SE
- Principal: Aracelis Castellano-Folk
- Phone: 212-678-2873
- Address: 234 West 109 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M165/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Rubin Kornfeld was granted Power of Attorney for Amherst-Cortland Condminium on 2003-04-11 View Document
- Ruben Kornfeld took a mortgage for $245,000.00 from Mers on 2003-04-11. View Document
- William Lloyd & Lenore Migdal sold this property to Ruben Kornfeld for $340,000.00 on 2003-04-11. View Document
- On 1994-01-18 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Dime Savings Bank Ofnew York to Goldstick, Weinberger, Esqs.. View Document
- On 1994-01-18 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Goldstick, Weinberger, Feldman & Grossman Pc to Sandi P. Wallach. View Document
- Sandi P. Wallach Satisfied their Mortgage with Dime Savings Bank Ofnew York on 1994-01-18. View Document
- William Lloyd & Lenore Migdal was granted Power of Attorney for Amherst-Cortlandt Cb M on 1993-12-29 View Document
- Sandi Pearl Wallach sold this property to William Lloyd & Lenore Migdal for $0.00 on 1993-12-17. View Document
- Sandi Pearl Wallach Satisfied their Mortgage with Dime Savs Bk Of Newyork on 1987-04-02. View Document
- Sandi P. Wallach took a mortgage for $110,000.00 from Dime Savings Bk/N.Y. on 1987-01-12. View Document
- Aaron Ziegelman & William K. Langfan sold this property to Sandi Pearl Wallach for $0.00 on 1985-03-14. View Document
- Sandi P. Wallach was granted Power of Attorney for Amherst-Cortlandt Bd/Mgr on 1985-04-15 View Document
- Sandi Pearl Wallach took a mortgage for $87,300.00 from Dime Savings Bank/Ny on 1985-04-15. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1985-01-03. Parties: Aaron Ziegelman & William K. Langfan View Document
- Maps filed 1985-01-03 View Document
- 502 Cathedral Parkway #9D, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 200.0ft x 70.92ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 85,387.68 sq. ft.
Remaining -8,635.32 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 92,196.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,827.0 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area