- P.S. 165 Robert E. Simon
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08,SE
- Principal: Aracelis Castellano-Folk
- Phone: 212-678-2873
- Address: 234 West 109 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M165/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Rivercity Realty Corp. sold this property to Sandi P. Astrustee Wallach & Sandi P. Living Trust Wallach for $0.00 on 1998-08-01. View Document
- Sandi P. Wallach was granted Power of Attorney for Amherst-Cortlandt Condominium on 1996-07-01 View Document
- Rivercity Realty Corp. sold this property to Sandi P. Living Trust Wallach for $0.00 on 1996-05-23. View Document
- East River Savings Bank sold this property to Rivercity Realty Corp for $0.00 on 1994-06-29. View Document
- Eli D. Ref Albert & Anita Kravitz & Jeffrey B.Def Kravitz & City Of New York Department Of Finance & Amherst-Cortlandt Condo Def sold this property to River Bank America for $0.00 on 1994-02-16. View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 3 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1986-08-12. Parties: Mohamed Belkir, Marion A. Langfan View Document
- Mohamed Belkir Satisfied their Mortgage with Marion A. Langfan on 1986-05-16. View Document
- Anita Kravitz & Jeffrey B. Kravitz took a mortgage for $150,000.00 from East River Savgs Bank on 1986-05-06. View Document
- Mohamed Belkir sold this property to Anita Kravitz & Jeffrey B. Kravitz for $0.00 on 1986-04-30. View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 1 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1985-05-16. Parties: Mohamed Belkir View Document
- Mohamed Belkir was granted Power of Attorney for Amherst-Cortlandt Bd/Mgr on 1985-05-01 View Document
- Mohamed Belkir took a mortgage for $125,000.00 from Marion A. Langfan on 1985-05-01. View Document
- Aaron Ziegelman & William K Langfan sold this property to Mohamed Belkir for $0.00 on 1985-04-15. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1985-05-01 between Aaron Ziegelman & William K. Langfan and Dayna K. Langfan View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1985-01-03. Parties: Aaron Ziegelman & William K. Langfan View Document
- Maps filed 1985-01-03 View Document
- 502 Cathedral Parkway #9B, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 200.0ft x 70.92ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 85,387.68 sq. ft.
Remaining -8,635.32 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 92,196.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,827.0 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area