Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Ralph Scholl Satisfied their Mortgage with Chemical Bank on 2001-02-28. View Document
- Ralph Scholl took a mortgage for $96.02 from Chemical Bank on 1996-01-03. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1996-01-03 between Ralph Scholl and Chemical Bank View Document
- Ralph Scholl took a mortgage for $80,000.00 from Chemical Bank on 1990-11-09. View Document
- Andrew Mcdowell Linton sold this property to Ralph Scholl for $0.00 on 1990-10-31. View Document
- Andrew Mcdowell Linton was granted Power of Attorney for Diane B. Walker & Francis Mcghee on 1990-11-09 View Document
- Andrew Mcdowell Linton Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Citibank on 1990-11-09. View Document
- Steven C. Krane & Faryda Alibey Satisfied their Mortgage with Manhattan Svgs Bank on 1988-01-19. View Document
- Andrew Mc Dowell Linton was granted Power of Attorney for Amherst-Cortlandt Cdbd/ on 1987-10-16 View Document
- Andrew Mcdowell Linton took a mortgage for $77,000.00 from Citibank N A on 1987-10-16. View Document
- Faryda Aka Krane & Faryda Alibey & Steven C Krane sold this property to Andrew Mcdowell Linton for $0.00 on 1987-09-25. View Document
- Faryda A. Aka Krane & Faryda Alibey & Steven C Krane took a mortgage for $63,200.00 from Lincoln Svgs Bk on 1987-09-22. View Document
- Arlene Brooks & Gerald Brooks Satisfied their Mortgage with Dime Svgs Bank New York on 1986-02-27. View Document
- Arlene Brooks & Gerald Brooks took a mortgage for $107,750.00 from Dime Savgs Bank/N.Y. on 1985-03-27. View Document
- Arlene Brooks & Gerald Brooks was granted Power of Attorney for Amherst-Cortldt Bd/Mgrs on 1985-03-27 View Document
- Joel Silverberg sold this property to Arlene Brooks & Gerald Brooks for $0.00 on 1985-03-04. View Document
- Steven C. Krane & Faryda Alibey was granted Power of Attorney for Amherst-Etc. Bd/Mgrs on 1985-02-20 View Document
- Steven C Krane & Faryda Alibey took a mortgage for $42,000.00 from Manhattan Savings Bank on 1985-02-20. View Document
- Aaron Ziegelman & William K Langfan sold this property to Steven C Krane & Faruda Alibey for $0.00 on 1985-01-22. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1985-01-03. Parties: Aaron Ziegelman & William K. Langfan View Document
- Maps filed 1985-01-03 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 5, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Amherst Cortlandt Condominium, 504-510 W 110Th St, Ny, NY 10025
- Managing Agent: Rudd Realty Management Corp, Frederick Rudd, 641 Lexington Ave #10TH F, Ny, NY 10022
- Head Officer: Nancy Vann, 641 Lexington Ave #10 FL, Ny, NY 10022
- Officer: Sandi Wallach, 641 Lexington Ave #10TH F, Ny, NY 10025
- Site Manager: Marc Gilbert,
- 502 Cathedral Parkway #8F, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 200.0ft x 70.92ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 85,387.68 sq. ft.
Remaining -8,635.32 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 92,196.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,827.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.