Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Ahmad Ali Nasseri took a mortgage for $350,000.00 from Mers on 2006-01-11. View Document
- Michael J. Ullman Satisfied their Mortgage with Home Federal Savingsbank on 2000-09-13. View Document
- Ahmad Ali Nasseri was granted Power of Attorney for Amherst-Cortlandt Condominium on 2000-08-08 View Document
- Michael J. Ullman was granted Power of Attorney for Georgeanneesq. O'Keefe on 2000-08-08 View Document
- Michael J. Ullman sold this property to Ahmad Ali Nasseri for $0.00 on 2000-07-06. View Document
- Michael J Ullman took a mortgage for $124,000.00 from Home Federal Svgs Bk on 1985-10-02. View Document
- Michael J. Ullman was granted Power of Attorney for Amherst-Cortlandt Bd/Mgr on 1985-10-02 View Document
- Neil Binder sold this property to Michael J. Ullman for $0.00 on 1985-09-10. View Document
- Aaron Ziegelman & William K. Langfan sold this property to Neil Binder for $0.00 on 1985-09-10. View Document
- Neil Binder was granted Power of Attorney for Leonard Sclafani on 1985-10-02 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1985-01-03. Parties: Aaron Ziegelman & William K. Langfan View Document
- Maps filed 1985-01-03 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 5, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Amherst Cortlandt Condominium, 504-510 W 110Th St, Ny, NY 10025
- Managing Agent: Rudd Realty Management Corp, Frederick Rudd, 641 Lexington Ave #10TH F, Ny, NY 10022
- Head Officer: Nancy Vann, 641 Lexington Ave #10 FL, Ny, NY 10022
- Officer: Sandi Wallach, 641 Lexington Ave #10TH F, Ny, NY 10025
- Site Manager: Marc Gilbert,
- 502 Cathedral Parkway #8E, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 200.0ft x 70.92ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 85,387.68 sq. ft.
Remaining -8,635.32 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 92,196.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,827.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.