Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Release Of Estate Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 2007-09-18. Parties: James R Campbell View Document
- Philip M Stamm & Candi Stamm was granted Power of Attorney for Bd Of Mgrs Of Amherst-Cortlandt Condominium on 2007-08-09 View Document
- William C Bows & Executor Of The Lw&T Of James R. Campbell sold this property to Philip M Stamm & Candi Stamm for $625,000.00 on 2007-08-09. View Document
- James R. Campbell Satisfied their Mortgage with Chemical Bank on 1994-03-09. View Document
- Jane Barnett-Hansen & Michael Barnett-Hansen Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A Marine Midland Bank on 1990-08-20. View Document
- James R. Campbell took a mortgage for $25,000.00 from Chemical Bank on 1990-01-02. View Document
- James Campbell was granted Power of Attorney for Amherst Cortlandt Cdb/M on 1989-09-22 View Document
- James R. Campbell took a mortgage for $153,750.00 from Home Savings America on 1989-09-22. View Document
- Michael Barnett-Hanson & Jane Barnett-Hanson sold this property to James R. Campbell for $0.00 on 1989-06-13. View Document
- Charles A. Wall Satisfied their Mortgage with Aaron Ziegelman & William K. Langfan on 1988-03-21. View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 3 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1988-03-16. Parties: Charles A. Wall, Aaron Ziegelman & William K. Langfan View Document
- Charles Wall sold this property to Michael Barnett-Hanson & Jane Barnett-Hanson for $0.00 on 1987-11-06. View Document
- Michael Barnett-Hanson & Jane Barnett-Hanson took a mortgage for $100,000.00 from Marine Midland Bk on 1987-11-18. View Document
- Michael Barnett-Hanson & Jane Barnett-Hanson was granted Power of Attorney for Amherst-Cortlandt Cdbd/ on 1987-11-18 View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 1 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1985-06-21. Parties: Charles Wall View Document
- Aaron Ziegelman & William K. Langfan sold this property to Charles Wall for $0.00 on 1985-06-11. View Document
- Charles Wall took a mortgage for $52,657.50 from Aaron Ziegelman & William K. Langfan on 1985-06-21. View Document
- Charles Wall was granted Power of Attorney for Amherst Cortlandt Bdmgr on 1985-06-21 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1985-01-03. Parties: Aaron Ziegelman & William K. Langfan View Document
- Maps filed 1985-01-03 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 5, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Amherst Cortlandt Condominium, 504-510 W 110Th St, Ny, NY 10025
- Managing Agent: Rudd Realty Management Corp, Frederick Rudd, 641 Lexington Ave #10TH F, Ny, NY 10022
- Head Officer: Nancy Vann, 641 Lexington Ave #10 FL, Ny, NY 10022
- Officer: Sandi Wallach, 641 Lexington Ave #10TH F, Ny, NY 10025
- Site Manager: Marc Gilbert,
- 502 Cathedral Parkway #8D, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 200.0ft x 70.92ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 85,387.68 sq. ft.
Remaining -8,635.32 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 92,196.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,827.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.