- P.S. 165 Robert E. Simon
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08,SE
- Principal: Aracelis Castellano-Folk
- Phone: 212-678-2873
- Address: 234 West 109 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M165/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Tax Lien Sale Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 2001-06-28. Parties: Bank Of New York, Bank Of New York View Document
- Steven Schreier Satisfied their Mortgage with Dime Savings Bank Ofnew York on 1996-12-11. View Document
- Steven Schreier sold this property to Ellaby Associates for $0.00 on 1996-07-23. View Document
- On 1993-06-09 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Dime Savings Bank/Nyfsb to Sunbelt National Mtge Cp. View Document
- UCC3 Release / UCC Amendment dated 1990-03-28, Debtor: Steven Schreier, Secured Party: Aaron Siegelman & William K. Langfan, Assignee: View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 3 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1990-03-28. Parties: Steven Schreier, Aaron Ziegelman & William K Langfan View Document
- Steven Schreier Satisfied their Mortgage with Aaron Ziegelman on 1990-03-08. View Document
- Steven Schreier took a mortgage for $100,000.00 from Dime Saving Bank Ofny on 1990-03-08. View Document
- Steven Schreier was granted Power of Attorney for Amherst-Etc. Bd/Mgrs on 1985-02-20 View Document
- Steven Schreier took a mortgage for $95,200.00 from Aaron Ziegelman & William K Langfan on 1985-02-20. View Document
- Aaron Ziegelman & William K Langfan sold this property to Steven Schreir for $0.00 on 1985-01-21. View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 1 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1985-02-20. Parties: Steven Schreier View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 1985-02-20, Debtor: Steven Schreier, Secured Party: Aaron Siegelman & William K. Langfan, Assignee: View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1985-01-03. Parties: Aaron Ziegelman & William K. Langfan View Document
- Maps filed 1985-01-03 View Document
- 502 Cathedral Parkway #7F, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 200.0ft x 70.92ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 85,387.68 sq. ft.
Remaining -8,635.32 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 92,196.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,827.0 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area