- P.S. 165 Robert E. Simon
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08,SE
- Principal: Aracelis Castellano-Folk
- Phone: 212-678-2873
- Address: 234 West 109 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M165/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Deborah Mitchell took a mortgage for $100,000.00 from N.A. Citibank on 2003-11-10. View Document
- Giselle Guzman Satisfied their Mortgage with Margaretten & Compnay Inc on 2002-10-24. View Document
- Robert Guzman & Robert Jijon Guzman & Giselle Guzman sold this property to Giselle Guzman for $0.00 on 2002-10-03. View Document
- Robert Guzman & Giselle Guzman took a mortgage for $75,000.00 from Inc. Republic Consumer Lending Group on 2000-04-28. View Document
- Robert J. Guzman was granted Power of Attorney for Giselle C. Guzman on 2000-04-28 View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1996-11-21. Parties: Amherst-Cortlandt Condominium View Document
- Robert Guzman & Giselle Guzman took a mortgage for $64,000.00 from Margaretten &Companyinc on 1993-05-12. View Document
- L.P. Brel Associates I sold this property to Robert Guzman & Giselle Guzman for $0.00 on 1993-05-05. View Document
- Release dated 1993-05-12 between Banque Nationale Depari and L.P. Brel Associates I View Document
- Robert J. Guzman & Giselle C. Guzman was granted Power of Attorney for Amherst-Cortlandt Cdb/M on 1993-05-11 View Document
- Release dated 1993-05-11 between Banque Nationale Depari and L.P. Brel Associates I View Document
- Aaron Ziegelman sold this property to Brel Associates I Lp for $0.00 on 1991-06-26. View Document
- Lp Brel Associates I was granted Power of Attorney for Amherst-Cortlandt Cdb/M on 1991-08-01 View Document
- Sundry Miscellaneous (Other Documents) was filed on 1991-06-28. Parties: Aaron Ziegelman & 105 West 72 Associates, Banque Nationale Depari View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1991-04-04 between Aaron Ziegelman & 105 West 72Nd Associates and Banque Nationale Deparis View Document
- William K Langfan sold this property to Aaron Ziegelman for $0.00 on 1986-01-28. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1985-01-03. Parties: Aaron Ziegelman & William K. Langfan View Document
- Maps filed 1985-01-03 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 5, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Amherst Cortlandt Condominium, 504-510 W 110Th St, Ny, NY 10025
- Managing Agent: Rudd Realty Management Corp, Frederick Rudd, 641 Lexington Ave #10TH F, Ny, NY 10022
- Head Officer: Nancy Vann, 641 Lexington Ave #10 FL, Ny, NY 10022
- Officer: Sandi Wallach, 641 Lexington Ave #10TH F, Ny, NY 10025
- Site Manager: Marc Gilbert,
- 502 Cathedral Parkway #7B, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 200.0ft x 70.92ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 85,387.68 sq. ft.
Remaining -8,635.32 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 92,196.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,827.0 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area