Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- On 1999-12-23 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Pnc Mortgage Corp Ofamerica to Inc. Eab Mortgage Company. View Document
- Luis E. Ii Ayala was granted Power of Attorney for Mohammad Saleem Haider & Stuart G. Fish on 1996-10-17 View Document
- Mohammad Saleem Haider was granted Power of Attorney for Stuart G. Fish on 1996-10-17 View Document
- Aziz Jafri was granted Power of Attorney for Amherst-Cortlandt Condominium on 1996-10-17 View Document
- Mohammad Saleem Haider & Luis E. Ii Ayala sold this property to Aziz Jafri for $0.00 on 1996-09-30. View Document
- Mohammad Saleem Haider & Luis E. Iii Ayala was granted Power of Attorney for Amherst-Cortlandt Bd/Mgr on 1985-04-15 View Document
- Mohammad S. Haider & Luis E. Ii Ayala took a mortgage for $90,720.00 from Amerifederal Savgs Bk on 1985-04-15. View Document
- Aaron Ziegelman & William K. Langfan sold this property to Mohammad Saleem Haider & Luis E. Ayala Ii for $0.00 on 1985-03-19. View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 1 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1985-04-15. Parties: Mohammad S. Haider & Luis E. Ayala Ii View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1985-01-03. Parties: Aaron Ziegelman & William K. Langfan View Document
- Maps filed 1985-01-03 View Document
- 502 Cathedral Parkway #6A, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 200.0ft x 70.92ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 85,387.68 sq. ft.
Remaining -8,635.32 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 92,196.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,827.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.