- P.S. 165 Robert E. Simon
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08,SE
- Principal: Aracelis Castellano-Folk
- Phone: 212-678-2873
- Address: 234 West 109 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M165/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Valerie Mackend took a mortgage for $150,000.00 from Fleet National Bank on 2003-10-25. View Document
- Stephen Tarshis & Valerie Mackend Satisfied their Mortgage with Roosevelt Savings Bank on 2003-10-30. View Document
- Jeffery Ellenberger Satisfied their Mortgage with Aaron Ziegelman & William K. Langfan on 2000-08-15. View Document
- Jeffrey Eelenberger took a mortgage for $65,000.00 from Chase Manhattan Bank on 2000-03-22. View Document
- On 1994-06-24 a mortgage on this property was transferred from William K. Langfan to Aaron Ziegelman. View Document
- On 1994-06-24 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Aaron Ziegelman to National Westminsterbank Usa. View Document
- On 1994-06-24 a mortgage on this property was transferred from National Westminsterbank Usa to Liberty Savings Bank. View Document
- 110Th St Associates sold this property to Aaron Ziegelman for $0.00 on 1989-05-02. View Document
- Jeffrey Ellenberger was granted Power of Attorney for Amherst-Cortlandt Bd/Mgs on 1985-05-16 View Document
- Jeffrey Ellenberg took a mortgage for $60,500.00 from Aaron Ziegelman & William K. Langfan on 1985-05-16. View Document
- Aaron Ziegelman & William K. Langfan sold this property to Jeffrey Ellenberger for $0.00 on 1985-04-19. View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 1 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1985-05-16. Parties: Jeffrey Ellenberger View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1985-01-03. Parties: Aaron Ziegelman & William K. Langfan View Document
- Maps filed 1985-01-03 View Document
- 502 Cathedral Parkway #5F, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 200.0ft x 70.92ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 85,387.68 sq. ft.
Remaining -8,635.32 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 92,196.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,827.0 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area