Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Winifred Mackend & Valerie Mackend took a mortgage for $200,000.00 from N.A. Citibank on 2003-07-25. View Document
- Devjani Mirshra Satisfied their Mortgage with Fleet Mortgage Corp on 2003-08-28. View Document
- Eugene Camilleri was granted Power of Attorney for The Amherst-Cortlandt Condominium on 2003-04-21 View Document
- Eugene Camilleri took a mortgage for $249,000.00 from Mers on 2003-04-21. View Document
- Devjani Mishra sold this property to Eugene Camilleri for $349,000.00 on 2003-04-21. View Document
- On 2002-06-28 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Fa Washington Mutual Bank to Jpmorgan Chase Bank. View Document
- Devjani Mishra Satisfied their Mortgage with Citicorp Mortgage Inc. on 1999-05-05. View Document
- Devjani Mishra took a mortgage for $135,000.00 from Fleet Mortgage Corp on 1999-02-16. View Document
- Triolo, Philip,M. Satisfied their Mortgage with Emigrant Savings Bank on 1998-01-23. View Document
- Devjan Mishra was granted Power of Attorney for Amherst-Cortlandt Condominium on 1997-12-26 View Document
- Philip Triolo sold this property to Devjani Mishra for $0.00 on 1997-08-18. View Document
- Devjani Mishra took a mortgage for $94,500.00 from Inc. Citicorp Mortgage on 1997-12-26. View Document
- Sherrie Turkheimer & Allan Turkheimer Satisfied their Mortgage with Dime Savings Bank on 1988-08-24. View Document
- Sherriel. Turkheimer & Allan Turkheimer took a mortgage for $116,000.00 from Dime Svgs Bank/Williamsb on 1986-10-10. View Document
- Neera Nischal & Jugal Nischal sold this property to Sherriel Turkheimer & Allan Turkheimer for $0.00 on 1986-09-12. View Document
- Sherriel. Turkheimer & Allan Turkheimer was granted Power of Attorney for Amherst-Cortlandt Bd/Mgr on 1986-10-10 View Document
- William Stamps Satisfied their Mortgage with Aaron Ziegelman & William K. Langfan on 1986-10-09. View Document
- Philip M. Triolo took a mortgage for $98,000.00 from Emigrant Savings Bank on 1986-09-19. View Document
- William Stamps sold this property to Philip Triolo for $0.00 on 1986-09-11. View Document
- William Stamps took a mortgage for $63,800.00 from Aaron Ziegelman & William K. Langfan on 1985-05-07. View Document
- William Stamps was granted Power of Attorney for Amherst-Cortlandt Bd/Mgr on 1985-05-07 View Document
- Aaron Ziegelman & William K Langfan sold this property to William Stamps for $0.00 on 1985-04-16. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1985-01-03. Parties: Aaron Ziegelman & William K. Langfan View Document
- Maps filed 1985-01-03 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 5, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Amherst Cortlandt Condominium, 504-510 W 110Th St, Ny, NY 10025
- Managing Agent: Rudd Realty Management Corp, Frederick Rudd, 641 Lexington Ave #10TH F, Ny, NY 10022
- Head Officer: Nancy Vann, 641 Lexington Ave #10 FL, Ny, NY 10022
- Officer: Sandi Wallach, 641 Lexington Ave #10TH F, Ny, NY 10025
- Site Manager: Marc Gilbert,
- 502 Cathedral Parkway #5E, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 200.0ft x 70.92ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 85,387.68 sq. ft.
Remaining -8,635.32 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 92,196.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,827.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.