Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Winifred Mackend & Valerie Mackend took a mortgage for $280,000.00 from N.A. Citibank on 2004-03-24. View Document
- Alan Wolf & Rosa Wolf Satisfied their Mortgage with State Savings F.A. on 1997-04-11. View Document
- Alan Wolf & Rosa Wolf sold this property to Carlos Blanco for $0.00 on 1996-06-24. View Document
- Carlos Blanco was granted Power of Attorney for Amherst-Cortlandt Condominium on 1996-07-12 View Document
- On 1994-04-18 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Resolution Trust Corporation As Receiver Etal to Home Federal Savingsbank. View Document
- Andrew Mcdowell Linton sold this property to Ralph Scholl for $0.00 on 1990-10-31. View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 3 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1987-04-03. Parties: Richard Binkoff & Paul Rovinelli, William Langfan & Aaron Ziegelman View Document
- Alan Wolf & Rosa Wolf took a mortgage for $96,000.00 from F.A. State Savings on 1987-01-20. View Document
- Alan Wolf & Rosa Wolf was granted Power of Attorney for Amherst-Cortlandt Cdbd/M on 1987-01-20 View Document
- Richard Binkoff & Paul Rovinelli sold this property to Alan Wolf & Rosa Wolf for $0.00 on 1986-07-11. View Document
- Richard Binkoff & Paul Rovinelli Satisfied their Mortgage with Aaron Ziegelman & William K. Langfan on 1987-01-20. View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 1 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1985-02-20. Parties: Richard N. Binkoff & H. Paul Bovinelli View Document
- Richard Binkoff was granted Power of Attorney for John C. Phelan on 1985-02-08 View Document
- H. Paul Rovinelli & Richard N Binkoff took a mortgage for $66,700.00 from Aaron Ziegelman & William K Langfan on 1985-02-08. View Document
- Richard Binkoff & H. Paul Rovinelli was granted Power of Attorney for Amherst-Cortlandt Bd/Mgr on 1985-02-08 View Document
- Aaron Ziegelman & William K. Langfan sold this property to Richard Binkoff & Paul Rovinelli for $0.00 on 1985-01-18. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1985-01-03. Parties: Aaron Ziegelman & William K. Langfan View Document
- Maps filed 1985-01-03 View Document
- 502 Cathedral Parkway #5D, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 200.0ft x 70.92ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 85,387.68 sq. ft.
Remaining -8,635.32 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 92,196.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,827.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.