Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Vincent J Dr. Defilippi & Robin Defilippi was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of The Amherst-Cortlandt Condo on 2004-10-22 View Document
- Robin Defilippi & Vincent J Defilippi took a mortgage for $250,000.00 from Fa Washington Mutual Bank on 2004-10-22. View Document
- Robert S. Olnick U/T/A 3/4/83 F/B/O Nancy Lateiner & Barbara Lane & Sylvia Olnick & Roc Century Associates, LLC sold this property to Vincent J De Filippi & Robin De Filippi for $425,000.00 on 2004-10-22. View Document
- Susan Teitz took a mortgage for $175,000.00 from Fa Washington Mutual Bank on 2004-06-04. View Document
- On 2002-08-12 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Cendant Mortgage Corpoation to Homeside Lending Inc. & Mers As Nominee. View Document
- Susan Teitz took a mortgage for $110,000.00 from Phh Mortgage Services Corporation on 1998-12-09. View Document
- Susan Teitz was granted Power of Attorney for Amherst-Cortlandt Condominium on 1998-12-09 View Document
- Marion Gtobetter & Frances Gotbetter sold this property to Susan Teitz for $0.00 on 1998-11-13. View Document
- On 1988-05-02 a mortgage on this property was transferred from William K. Langfan to Aaron Ziegelman. View Document
- Alex Herrera sold this property to Frances Gotbetter & Marion Gotbetter for $0.00 on 1987-07-31. View Document
- Alex Herrera was granted Power of Attorney for Amherst-Cortlandt Bd/Mgr on 1985-05-20 View Document
- Alex Herrera took a mortgage for $63,800.00 from Aaron Ziegelman & William K. Langfan on 1985-05-20. View Document
- Aaron Ziegleman & William K. Langfan sold this property to Alex Herrera for $0.00 on 1985-04-30. View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 1 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1985-05-20. Parties: Alex Herrera View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1985-01-03. Parties: Aaron Ziegelman & William K. Langfan View Document
- Maps filed 1985-01-03 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 5, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Amherst Cortlandt Condominium, 504-510 W 110Th St, Ny, NY 10025
- Managing Agent: Rudd Realty Management Corp, Frederick Rudd, 641 Lexington Ave #10TH F, Ny, NY 10022
- Head Officer: Nancy Vann, 641 Lexington Ave #10 FL, Ny, NY 10022
- Officer: Sandi Wallach, 641 Lexington Ave #10TH F, Ny, NY 10025
- Site Manager: Marc Gilbert,
- 502 Cathedral Parkway #5C, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 200.0ft x 70.92ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 85,387.68 sq. ft.
Remaining -8,635.32 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 92,196.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,827.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.