- P.S. 165 Robert E. Simon
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08,SE
- Principal: Aracelis Castellano-Folk
- Phone: 212-678-2873
- Address: 234 West 109 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M165/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Nell Merlino & Mary Nell Merlino Satisfied their Mortgage with Citibank, NA on 1996-10-17. View Document
- Mary N. Merlino sold this property to Jose Santiago & Irene Santiago for $0.00 on 1996-08-29. View Document
- Jose Santiago & Irene Santiago took a mortgage for $71,250.00 from United Nations Federal Credit Union on 1996-09-11. View Document
- Jose Santiago & Irene Santiago was granted Power of Attorney for Amherst-Cortlandt Condominium on 1996-09-11 View Document
- Mary Nell Merlino was granted Power of Attorney for George Stiefel on 1996-09-11 View Document
- Mary N. Merlino Satisfied their Mortgage with Arron Ziegelman & William K. Langfan on 1986-12-16. View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 3 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1986-11-12. Parties: Mary Merlino, Aaron Ziegelman View Document
- Mary Nell Merlino & Nell Aka Merlino took a mortgage for $86,900.00 from Citibank N A on 1986-10-15. View Document
- Mary N. Merlino was granted Power of Attorney for Amherst-Cortlandt Bd/Mgr on 1985-06-19 View Document
- Mary Merlino took a mortgage for $63,250.00 from William Langfan & Aaron Ziegelman on 1985-06-19. View Document
- Aaron Ziegelman & William K Langfan sold this property to Mary N Merlino for $0.00 on 1985-01-22. View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 1 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1985-06-19. Parties: Mary N. Merlino View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1985-01-03. Parties: Aaron Ziegelman & William K. Langfan View Document
- Maps filed 1985-01-03 View Document
- 502 Cathedral Parkway #4A, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 200.0ft x 70.92ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 85,387.68 sq. ft.
Remaining -8,635.32 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 92,196.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,827.0 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area