- P.S. 165 Robert E. Simon
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08,SE
- Principal: Aracelis Castellano-Folk
- Phone: 212-678-2873
- Address: 234 West 109 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M165/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Yan Sima Dougherty & Sean Dougherty took a mortgage for $45,000.00 from Usaa Federal Savings Bank on 2003-02-28. View Document
- Nancy Chiennan Wang & John Huaichu Wang Satisfied their Mortgage with Dime Svgs Bank Ny, FSB on 1992-01-30. View Document
- Sussana Goldstein & Dov Goldstein & Mircea Sternberg Satisfied their Mortgage with Aaron Ziegelman & William K. Langfan on 1987-02-10. View Document
- Nancy Chiennan Wang & John Huaichu Wang took a mortgage for $66,000.00 from Dime Savings Bank, FSB on 1986-11-19. View Document
- Nancy Chiennau Wang & John Huaichu Wang was granted Power of Attorney for Amherst-Cortlandt Cdb/M on 1986-11-19 View Document
- Susanna Goldstein & Dov Goldstein & Mircea Sternberg sold this property to Nancy Chiennan Wang & John Huaichu for $0.00 on 1986-10-02. View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 1 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1985-06-13. Parties: Susanna Goldstein & Dov Goldstein & Mircea Sternberg View Document
- Susanna Goldstein & Dov Goldstein & Mircea Sternberg was granted Power of Attorney for Amherst-Cortlandt Bdmgr on 1985-05-31 View Document
- Susanna Goldstein & Dov Goldstein & Mircea Sternberg took a mortgage for $113,135.00 from Aaron Ziegelman & William K Langfan on 1985-05-31. View Document
- Aaron Ziegelman & William K. Langfan sold this property to Susanna Goldstein & Dov Goldstein for $0.00 on 1985-04-30. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1985-01-03. Parties: Aaron Ziegelman & William K. Langfan View Document
- Maps filed 1985-01-03 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 5, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Amherst Cortlandt Condominium, 504-510 W 110Th St, Ny, NY 10025
- Managing Agent: Rudd Realty Management Corp, Frederick Rudd, 641 Lexington Ave #10TH F, Ny, NY 10022
- Head Officer: Nancy Vann, 641 Lexington Ave #10 FL, Ny, NY 10022
- Officer: Sandi Wallach, 641 Lexington Ave #10TH F, Ny, NY 10025
- Site Manager: Marc Gilbert,
- 502 Cathedral Parkway #3F, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 200.0ft x 70.92ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 85,387.68 sq. ft.
Remaining -8,635.32 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 92,196.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,827.0 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area