- P.S. 165 Robert E. Simon
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08,SE
- Principal: Aracelis Castellano-Folk
- Phone: 212-678-2873
- Address: 234 West 109 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M165/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Winifred Mackend & Valerie Mackend took a mortgage for $200,000.00 from Inc. Citimortgage on 2004-01-22. View Document
- Amherst- Cortlandt Condominium was granted Power of Attorney for Winifred Mackend & Valerie Mackend on 2004-01-22 View Document
- Deborah Dahl sold this property to Winifred Mackend & Valerie Mackend for $350,000.00 on 2004-01-22. View Document
- Valerie Mackend was granted Power of Attorney for Winifred Mackend on 2003-12-08 View Document
- Deborah Dahl Satisfied their Mortgage with Chinatown Federal Savings Bank on 2004-03-11. View Document
- Deborah Dahl Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc. Republic Consumer Lending Group on 2004-03-11. View Document
- On 2001-04-06 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Chase Mortgage Company to Gmac Mortgage Corporation. View Document
- On 2001-01-08 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Dime Savings Bank Ofnew York to Chase Mortgage Company. View Document
- Michael J. Fisher was granted Power of Attorney for Amherst-Cortlandt Condominium on 1996-10-15 View Document
- Michael J. Fisher took a mortgage for $75,000.00 from Dime Savings Bank Ofnew York on 1996-10-15. View Document
- Ethel Shapiro & Ethel Kopelson sold this property to Michael J. Fisher for $0.00 on 1996-09-27. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 5, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Amherst Cortlandt Condominium, 504-510 W 110Th St, Ny, NY 10025
- Managing Agent: Rudd Realty Management Corp, Frederick Rudd, 641 Lexington Ave #10TH F, Ny, NY 10022
- Head Officer: Nancy Vann, 641 Lexington Ave #10 FL, Ny, NY 10022
- Officer: Sandi Wallach, 641 Lexington Ave #10TH F, Ny, NY 10025
- Site Manager: Marc Gilbert,
- 502 Cathedral Parkway #3B, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 200.0ft x 70.92ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 85,387.68 sq. ft.
Remaining -8,635.32 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 92,196.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,827.0 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area