Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- On 1993-09-21 a mortgage on this property was transferred from National Wstmnstr Bkusa to Deery Investments Inc. View Document
- On 1993-09-21 a mortgage on this property was transferred from William K. Langfan to National Wstmnstr Bkusa. View Document
- On 1993-09-21 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Aaron Ziegelman to National Wstmnstr Bkusa. View Document
- On 1993-09-21 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Deery Investments Inc to Bankers Protective Etc. View Document
- Ronald Moore was granted Power of Attorney for Amherst-Cortlandt Bd/Mgr on 1985-05-16 View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 1 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1985-05-16. Parties: Ronald Moore View Document
- Ronald Moore took a mortgage for $76,500.00 from Aaron Ziegelman & William K. Langfan on 1985-05-16. View Document
- Aaron Ziegelman & William K. Langfan sold this property to Ronald Moore for $0.00 on 1985-05-10. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1985-01-03. Parties: Aaron Ziegelman & William K. Langfan View Document
- Maps filed 1985-01-03 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 5, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Amherst Cortlandt Condominium, 504-510 W 110Th St, Ny, NY 10025
- Managing Agent: Rudd Realty Management Corp, Frederick Rudd, 641 Lexington Ave #10TH F, Ny, NY 10022
- Head Officer: Nancy Vann, 641 Lexington Ave #10 FL, Ny, NY 10022
- Officer: Sandi Wallach, 641 Lexington Ave #10TH F, Ny, NY 10025
- Site Manager: Marc Gilbert,
- 502 Cathedral Parkway #1E, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 200.0ft x 70.92ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 85,387.68 sq. ft.
Remaining -8,635.32 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 92,196.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,827.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.