Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Rose Ann Cruz & Jorge Leon took a mortgage for $50,000.00 from Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2004-01-27. View Document
- Rose Ann Cruz & Jorge Leon Satisfied their Mortgage with F/K/A Independence Savings Bank & Independence Community Bank on 2003-10-29. View Document
- Rose Ann Cruz Leon & George Leon took a mortgage for $182,600.00 from Onc. Emigrant Mortgage Company on 2003-09-18. View Document
- George Leon & Roseann Cruz-Leon Satisfied their Mortgage with Commercial Acceptance Corporation on 1998-02-12. View Document
- Rose Ann Cruz & Jorge Leon took a mortgage for $78,750.00 from Independence Savingsbank on 1997-07-21. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1993-11-26 between George Leon & Rose Ann Cruz-Leon and Dime Savings Bank/Nyfsb View Document
- On 1991-10-03 a mortgage on this property was transferred from National Wstmnstr Bkusa to Dime Savings Bank/Nyfsb. View Document
- On 1991-10-03 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Aaron Ziegelman to National Wstmnstr Bkusa. View Document
- George Leon & Rose Ann Cruz-Leon took a mortgage for $13,693.45 from Dime Savings Bk/Ny FSB on 1991-10-03. View Document
- George Leon was granted Power of Attorney for Rose Ann Cruz Leon on 1991-10-03 View Document
- Rose Ann Cruz Leon & George Leon took a mortgage for $56,000.00 from Aaron Ziegelman & William K. Langfan on 1985-09-03. View Document
- Rose Ann Cruz Leon & George Leon was granted Power of Attorney for Amherst-Cortlandt Bd/Mgr on 1985-08-16 View Document
- Aaron Ziegelman & William K. Langfan sold this property to Rose Ann Cruz Leon & George Leon for $0.00 on 1985-07-12. View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 1 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1985-08-16. Parties: Rose Ann Cruz Leon & George Leon, Aaron Ziegelman & William K. Langfan View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1985-01-03. Parties: Aaron Ziegelman & William K. Langfan View Document
- Maps filed 1985-01-03 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 5, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Amherst Cortlandt Condominium, 504-510 W 110Th St, Ny, NY 10025
- Managing Agent: Rudd Realty Management Corp, Frederick Rudd, 641 Lexington Ave #10TH F, Ny, NY 10022
- Head Officer: Nancy Vann, 641 Lexington Ave #10 FL, Ny, NY 10022
- Officer: Sandi Wallach, 641 Lexington Ave #10TH F, Ny, NY 10025
- Site Manager: Marc Gilbert,
- 502 Cathedral Parkway #1B, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 200.0ft x 70.92ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 85,387.68 sq. ft.
Remaining -8,635.32 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 92,196.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,827.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.