- P.S. 165 Robert E. Simon
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08,SE
- Principal: Aracelis Castellano-Folk
- Phone: 212-678-2873
- Address: 234 West 109 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M165/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Sheila Govindappa Gowtham Satisfied their Mortgage with Chemical Bank on 2005-08-22. View Document
- Virendra Chowdhary & Basanti Chowdhary took a mortgage for $86,000.00 from Fleet National Bank on 2003-08-07. View Document
- On 1993-12-14 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Security Pacific Natetc to N.A. Citibank. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1992-06-10. Parties: Aaron Ziegelman View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1992-05-12. Parties: Amherst-Cortlandt Cb/M View Document
- On 1992-04-23 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Citibank N.A. to Security Pacific Etc. View Document
- Virendrak Chowdhary & Basanti Chowdhary took a mortgage for $100,000.00 from Citibank N A on 1990-02-23. View Document
- Virendrak. Chowdhary sold this property to Basanti Chowdhary for $0.00 on 1990-01-04. View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 1 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1985-03-15. Parties: Virendra Chowhary View Document
- Virendrak Chowdhary was granted Power of Attorney for Amerhst-Cortlandt Bd/Mgr on 1985-03-15 View Document
- Virendrak. Choudhary took a mortgage for $67,500.00 from Aaron Ziegelman & William K. Langfan on 1985-03-15. View Document
- Aaron Ziegelman & William K. Langfan sold this property to Virendrak. Chowdhary for $0.00 on 1985-02-25. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1985-01-03. Parties: Aaron Ziegelman & William K. Langfan View Document
- Maps filed 1985-01-03 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 5, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Amherst Cortlandt Condominium, 504-510 W 110Th St, Ny, NY 10025
- Managing Agent: Rudd Realty Management Corp, Frederick Rudd, 641 Lexington Ave #10TH F, Ny, NY 10022
- Head Officer: Nancy Vann, 641 Lexington Ave #10 FL, Ny, NY 10022
- Officer: Sandi Wallach, 641 Lexington Ave #10TH F, Ny, NY 10025
- Site Manager: Marc Gilbert,
- 502 Cathedral Parkway #12C, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 200.0ft x 70.92ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 85,387.68 sq. ft.
Remaining -8,635.32 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 92,196.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,827.0 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area