- P.S. 165 Robert E. Simon
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08,SE
- Principal: Aracelis Castellano-Folk
- Phone: 212-678-2873
- Address: 234 West 109 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M165/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Aviram Nahum & Maria L Gomez sold this property to Eli Marcovici & Miri Marcovici for $425,000.00 on 2004-08-18. View Document
- Marie Lucia Gomez & Aviram Nahum was granted Power of Attorney for Mitchell Troyetsky on 2004-07-29 View Document
- Aviram Nahum & Maria L Gomez Satisfied their Mortgage with Abn Amro Mortgage Group Inc on 2004-08-20. View Document
- Aviram Nahum & Maria Lucia Gomez was granted Power of Attorney for Amherst-Cortlandt Condominium on 2002-11-06 View Document
- Amherst Cortlandt Condominium sold this property to Aviram Nahum & Maria Lucia Gomez for $0.00 on 2002-05-20. View Document
- Aviram Nahum & Maria Lucia Gomez took a mortgage for $200,000.00 from Inc. Abn Amro Mortgage Group on 2002-06-20. View Document
- Maria Lucia Gomez was granted Power of Attorney for Aviram Nahum on 2002-06-20 View Document
- Richard Asexecutor Nadelman & James N. L/W/T Wise & Jeffrey R. As Executor Thoman sold this property to Inc. Amherst Cortlandt Condominium for $0.00 on 2001-12-21. View Document
- James N. Wise Satisfied their Mortgage with First National Bankof Ohio on 2002-01-25. View Document
- James N Wise took a mortgage for $78,000.00 from First Ntl Bk Ohio on 1987-03-24. View Document
- James Wise was granted Power of Attorney for Amherst-Cortlandt Bd/Mgr on 1985-07-16 View Document
- William K. Ziegelman & William K. Langfan sold this property to James N. Wise for $0.00 on 1985-06-27. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1985-01-03. Parties: Aaron Ziegelman & William K. Langfan View Document
- Maps filed 1985-01-03 View Document
- 502 Cathedral Parkway #11F, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 200.0ft x 70.92ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 85,387.68 sq. ft.
Remaining -8,635.32 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 92,196.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,827.0 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area