Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Getta (Aka Geeta) Khurana & Ranbir Khurana took a mortgage for $75,000.00 from Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2002-11-26. View Document
- Steven W. Dailey Satisfied their Mortgage with Aaron Ziegelman & William K. Langfan on 2000-01-19. View Document
- Stephen Dailey took a mortgage for $48,800.00 from Chase Manhattan Bank on 1999-10-08. View Document
- Benjamin Peter Dailey & Stephen Dailey & Beverly Elizabeth Dailey & Benjamin P. Dailey & Elizabeth H. Dailey sold this property to Stephen Dailey for $0.00 on 1999-06-22. View Document
- On 1994-06-24 a mortgage on this property was transferred from William K. Langfan to Aaron Ziegelman. View Document
- On 1994-06-24 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Aaron Ziegelman to National Westminsterbank Usa. View Document
- On 1994-06-24 a mortgage on this property was transferred from National Westminsterbank Usa to Liberty Savings Bank. View Document
- Stephen Dailey sold this property to Benjamin Peter Dailey & Stephen Dailey & Elizabeth H. Dailey for $0.00 on 1985-06-21. View Document
- Aaron Ziegelman & William K Langfan sold this property to Stephen W Daily for $0.00 on 1985-06-21. View Document
- Stephen W. Daily took a mortgage for $54,443.00 from Aaron Ziegelman & William K. Langfan on 1985-08-02. View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 1 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1985-07-15. Parties: Stephen W. Daily View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1985-01-03. Parties: Aaron Ziegelman & William K. Langfan View Document
- Maps filed 1985-01-03 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 5, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Amherst Cortlandt Condominium, 504-510 W 110Th St, Ny, NY 10025
- Managing Agent: Rudd Realty Management Corp, Frederick Rudd, 641 Lexington Ave #10TH F, Ny, NY 10022
- Head Officer: Nancy Vann, 641 Lexington Ave #10 FL, Ny, NY 10022
- Officer: Sandi Wallach, 641 Lexington Ave #10TH F, Ny, NY 10025
- Site Manager: Marc Gilbert,
- 502 Cathedral Parkway #11D, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 200.0ft x 70.92ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 85,387.68 sq. ft.
Remaining -8,635.32 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 92,196.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,827.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.