- P.S. 165 Robert E. Simon
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08,SE
- Principal: Aracelis Castellano-Folk
- Phone: 212-678-2873
- Address: 234 West 109 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M165/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Sharon A Smith Satisfied their Mortgage with Aaron Ziegelman & William K Langfan on 2003-08-20. View Document
- On 2003-08-06 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Liberty Savings Bank FSB to Residential Funding Corporation. View Document
- Sharon A Smith took a mortgage for $120,000.00 from Llc Argent Mortgage Company on 2003-05-07. View Document
- On 1994-06-24 a mortgage on this property was transferred from William K. Langfan to Aaron Ziegelman. View Document
- On 1994-06-24 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Aaron Ziegelman to National Westminsterbank Usa. View Document
- On 1994-06-24 a mortgage on this property was transferred from National Westminsterbank Usa to Liberty Savings Bank. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1992-05-12. Parties: Amherst-Cortlandt Cdb/M View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 1 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1985-06-20. Parties: Sharon Smith View Document
- Sharon A. Smith was granted Power of Attorney for Amherst-Cortlandt Bdmgr on 1985-06-20 View Document
- Sharon A. Smith took a mortgage for $67,100.00 from Aaron Ziegelman & William K. Langfan on 1985-06-20. View Document
- Aaron Ziegelman & William K. Langfan sold this property to Sharon A. Smith for $0.00 on 1985-06-04. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1985-01-03. Parties: Aaron Ziegelman & William K. Langfan View Document
- Maps filed 1985-01-03 View Document
- 502 Cathedral Parkway #11C, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 200.0ft x 70.92ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 85,387.68 sq. ft.
Remaining -8,635.32 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 92,196.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,827.0 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area