Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Rosalind D Rosen & Kenneth M Rosen Satisfied their Mortgage with Pennsylvania State Employees Credit Union on 2005-03-01. View Document
- Raymond Andrew Herman took a mortgage for $313,600.00 from Fa Washington Mutual Bank on 2004-09-10. View Document
- Kenneth M Rosen & Rosalind D Rosen sold this property to Raymond Andrew Herman for $448,000.00 on 2004-09-10. View Document
- Kenneth M Rosen & Rosalind D Rosen was granted Power of Attorney for Adam M Miller on 2004-09-03 View Document
- Kenneth M. Rosen & Rosalind D. Rosen took a mortgage for $125,000.00 from Pennsylvania State Employees Credit Union on 2000-12-04. View Document
- Kenneth M. Rosen & Rosalind D. Rosen was granted Power of Attorney for The Amherst-Cortlandt Condominium on 2000-12-04 View Document
- Stuart Samuel sold this property to Kenneth M. Rosen & Rosalind D. Rosen for $0.00 on 2000-08-25. View Document
- Stuart Samuel was granted Power of Attorney for Robert P. Esq. Levine on 2000-09-19 View Document
- Kenneth M. Rosen was granted Power of Attorney for Rosalind D. Rosen on 2000-09-19 View Document
- Stuart Samuel was granted Power of Attorney for Amherst-Cortlandt Bd/Mgr on 1985-02-08 View Document
- Aaron Ziegelman & William K. Langfan sold this property to Stuart Samuel for $0.00 on 1985-01-16. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1985-01-03. Parties: Aaron Ziegelman & William K. Langfan View Document
- Maps filed 1985-01-03 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 5, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Amherst Cortlandt Condominium, 504-510 W 110Th St, Ny, NY 10025
- Managing Agent: Rudd Realty Management Corp, Frederick Rudd, 641 Lexington Ave #10TH F, Ny, NY 10022
- Head Officer: Nancy Vann, 641 Lexington Ave #10 FL, Ny, NY 10022
- Officer: Sandi Wallach, 641 Lexington Ave #10TH F, Ny, NY 10025
- Site Manager: Marc Gilbert,
- 502 Cathedral Parkway #10F, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 200.0ft x 70.92ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 85,387.68 sq. ft.
Remaining -8,635.32 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 92,196.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,827.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.