Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2013-10-30. Parties: The 502 Ninth Avenue Condominiunm View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2013-07-02. Parties: The 502 Ninth Avenue Condominium View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2013-01-07. Parties: The 502 Ninth Avenue Condominium View Document
- Alice Costes & Michel Costes was granted Power of Attorney for The Board on 2008-10-07 View Document
- 502 Ninth Ave LLC sold this property to Alice Costes & Michel Costes for $944,936.00 on 2008-10-07. View Document
- Maps filed 2008-04-25 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2008-04-25. Parties: The 502 Ninth Avenue Condominium View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 1, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: 502 Ninth Avenue Condominium, 502 Ninth Avenue, New York, NY 10018
- Managing Agent: Akam Associates, Inc, Tracey Collins, 260 Madison Avenue #12FL, New York, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Leon Kucherovsky, 260 Madison Avenue #12FL, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Paul Hindle, 260 Madison Avenue #12FL, New York, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Odalis Concepcion,
- 502 9th Ave #5B, 10018
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 49.5ft x 100.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 29,799.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,792.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 9,900.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -18,107.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 32,175.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,168.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the Midtown South Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the Midtown South Precinct saw 11196 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the Midtown South Precinct saw 2014 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.