Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Daniel C Baker Satisfied their Mortgage with Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2015-12-10. View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2014-08-18. Parties: 50 Bond Street View Document
- Daniel C Baker Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2008-10-08. View Document
- Daniel C Baker was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers 50 Bond Street Condominium on 2004-06-14 View Document
- Daniel C Baker took a mortgage for $100,000.00 from Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2004-06-14. View Document
- Daniel C Baker took a mortgage for $1,000,000.00 from Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2004-06-14. View Document
- Blue Suede Shoes LLC sold this property to Daniel C Baker for $1,832,850.00 on 2004-06-14. View Document
- Daniel C Baker was granted Power of Attorney for Stephen Gaines on 2004-06-10 View Document
- Termination Of Assign Of L&R (Other Documents) was filed on 2004-09-01. Parties: Blue Suede Shoes, LLC, Broadview Funding Corp. View Document
- Blue Suede Shoes, LLC Satisfied their Mortgage with Broadview Funding Corp. on 2004-06-15. View Document
- Blue Suede Shoes, LLC Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc. Titan Capital on 2004-06-15. View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2004-08-31, Debtor: Blue Suede Shoes LLC, Secured Party: Broadview Funding Corp., Assignee: View Document
- Subordination Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2004-02-04. Parties: Tittan Capital,Inc.,, Blue Suede Shoes, LLC View Document
- Subordination Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2004-02-04. Parties: Broadview Funding Corp, Blue Suede Shoes, LLC View Document
- Maps filed 2003-10-31 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2003-10-31. Parties: 50 Bond Street Condominium View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 20, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 50 Bond Street Condo Assoc, 50 Bond Street, New York, NY 10012
- Managing Agent: Matthew Adam Prop, Ira Meister, 127 E 59St #3RD, New York, NY 10022
- Head Officer: Ira Meister, 127 E 59St #3RD, New York, NY 10022
- Officer: Ira Meister, 127 East 59Th Street, New York, NY 10022
- Site Manager: Eduardo Dominguez,
- 50 Bond St #R2, 10012
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 31.5ft x 125.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- NoHo Extension
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -20,820.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 18,040.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -2,780.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 23,452.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,632.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In 2-10 Unit Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 9th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 1340 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 361 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.