Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- No documents found.
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2015-06-09 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $18,000 to $22,000 on 2015-05-28 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $20,000 to $18,000 on 2015-05-11 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2015-04-08 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2015-03-24 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $22,000 to $20,000 on 2015-02-11 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $23,000 to $22,000 on 2015-01-21 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $20,000 to $23,000 on 2014-12-03 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2014-12-03 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2013-03-11 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $20,000 on 2013-01-05 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 20, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 50 Bond Street Condo Assoc, 50 Bond Street, New York, NY 10012
- Managing Agent: Matthew Adam Prop, Ira Meister, 127 E 59St #3RD, New York, NY 10022
- Head Officer: Ira Meister, 127 E 59St #3RD, New York, NY 10022
- Officer: Ira Meister, 127 East 59Th Street, New York, NY 10022
- Site Manager: Eduardo Dominguez,
- 50 Bond St #4FL, 10012
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 31.5ft x 125.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- NoHo Extension
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -20,820.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 18,040.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -2,780.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 23,452.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,632.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Special Condominium Billing Lot
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 9th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 1340 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 361 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.