Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Mortgage Agreement for $289,000.00 dated 2009-03-24 between Denise Leong & Donna Leong and Inc. As Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems View Document
- Denise Leong & Donna Leong took a mortgage for $9,137.03 from Inc. As Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems on 2008-03-24. View Document
- Subordination Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2009-04-03. Parties: Denise Leong & Donna Leong, Merrill Lynch Credit Corporation View Document
- Denise Leong & Donna Leong took a mortgage for $120,000.00 from Merrill Lynch Credit Corporation on 2006-06-14. View Document
- Denise Leong & Donna Leong took a mortgage for $279,862.97 from Mers on 2005-01-17. View Document
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2015-08-14 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,000 to $2,900 on 2015-06-08 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,900 to $3,000 on 2015-04-18 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,000 to $2,900 on 2015-03-27 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $3,000 on 2015-03-24 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2012-03-01 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $700,000 on 2012-02-12 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,950 to $2,895 on 2011-12-22 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $2,950 on 2011-12-14 View Listing
- 50 Bayard St #5A, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 0.57ft x 0.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 86,430.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -89,824.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 150,750.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -25,504.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 163,312.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -12,941.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.