Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Hung Chan & Lai Fong Chan Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc. Citimortgage on 2015-12-28. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $213,000.00 dated 2011-04-15 between Hung Chan & Lai Fong Chan and Inc. Citimortgage View Document
- Hung Chan & Lai Fong Chan took a mortgage for $5,380.07 from Inc. Citimortgage on 2011-04-15. View Document
- Lai Fong Chan was granted Power of Attorney for Hung Chan on 2011-04-15 View Document
- On 2011-03-10 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems to Inc. Citimortgage. View Document
- Hung Chan & Lai Fong Chan was granted Power of Attorney for The Board Of Managers on 2006-05-11 View Document
- Hung Chan & Lai Fong Chan took a mortgage for $230,000.00 from Mers on 2006-05-11. View Document
- 50 Bayard Cc LLC sold this property to Hung Chan & Lai Fong Chan for $328,000.00 on 2006-05-11. View Document
- Chan Kwai Sau Trust sold this property to 50 Bayard Cc LLC for $0.00 on 2006-05-11. View Document
- Termination Of Assign Of L&R (Other Documents) was filed on 2006-07-01. Parties: Citic Ka Wah Bank Limited, Chan Kwai Sau View Document
- Chan Kwai Sau Satisfied their Mortgage with Citic Ka Wah Bank Limited on 2006-06-14. View Document
- Chan Kwai Sau Trust sold this property to Llc. 50 Bayard Cc for $0.00 on 2004-02-25. View Document
- William Cheung was granted Power of Attorney for The Bridgeview House Condominium on 2002-12-31 View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Chan Kwai Sau by Citic Ka Wah Bank Limited or 2002-12-31 View Document
- Chan Kwai Sau took a mortgage for $0.00 from Citic Ka Wah Bank Limited on 2002-12-31. View Document
- Er Yi Ting sold this property to Chan Kwai Sau for $203,000.00 on 2002-12-31. View Document
- 50 Bayard St #3C, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 0.57ft x 0.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 86,430.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -89,824.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 150,750.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -25,504.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 163,312.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -12,941.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.