Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Vincent Au & Mei Yau Wan Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2009-04-23. View Document
- Che Chee Fashion Inc Satisfied their Mortgage with Citic Ka Wah Bank Limited New York Branch on 2009-04-06. View Document
- Termination Of Assign Of L&R (Other Documents) was filed on 2009-04-27. Parties: Citic Ka Wah Bank Limited New York Branch, Che Chee Fashion Inc View Document
- C & C Realty East Broadway, INC was granted Power of Attorney for The Bridgeview House Condominium Board Of Managers on 2009-04-16 View Document
- C & C Realty East Broadway, INC took a mortgage for $275,000.00 from Vincent Hon Ming Au & Yan Qiong Gao on 2009-04-16. View Document
- Vincent Au & Vincent Hon Ming Au & Yan Qiong Gao sold this property to C & C Realty East Broadway, INC for $675,000.00 on 2009-04-16. View Document
- Vincent Au & Mei Yau Wan & Vincent Hon Ming Au sold this property to Vincent Au & Yan Q Gao & Vincent Hon Ming Au for $0.00 on 2009-01-23. View Document
- Mortgage And Consolidation (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2007-02-01. Parties: Vincent Au & Mei Yau Wan, Jp Morgan Chase Bank Na View Document
- Chi Cheung Au sold this property to Vincent Au & Mei Yau Wan for $0.00 on 2003-03-20. View Document
- Che Chee Fashion Inc. sold this property to Chi Cheung Au for $0.00 on 2003-03-20. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 1, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Bridgeview House Condominium, 200 West 57Th Street #702, New York, NY 10019
- Managing Agent: T.U.C. Management Company, Jeffrey Goldstein, 200 West 57Th Street #702, New York City, NY 10019
- Head Officer: Flora Si, 41 Elizabeth St #502, New York, NY 10013
- Officer: Johnathan Maimran, 175 Canal Street #200, New York, NY 10013
- Site Manager: Mike Swales,
- 50 Bayard St #2U, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 0.57ft x 0.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 86,430.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -89,824.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 150,750.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -25,504.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 163,312.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -12,941.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.