Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- No documents found.
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2016-01-01 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2015-12-16 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $24,500 to $22,500 on 2015-10-31 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $25,000 to $24,500 on 2015-10-11 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $27,500 to $25,000 on 2015-08-24 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $30,000 to $27,500 on 2015-06-26 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $24,500 to $30,000 on 2015-06-05 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2015-06-05 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2013-05-22 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $24,500 on 2013-04-06 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 5, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 5 East 17Th Street Condominium, 111 Fifth Avenue #6, Ny, NY 10003
- Managing Agent: Property Mkts Grp, William Lustig, 111 Fifth Avenue #6, New York, NY 10003
- Head Officer: Elliott Joseph, 111 Fifth Avenue #6, Ny, NY 10003
- Officer: William Lustig, 111 Fifth Avenue #6, Ny, NY 10003
- Site Manager: Jay Selimi,
- 5 E 17th St #4THFLOOR, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 37.5ft x 184.0ft
- Condo Number
- NeighborhoodContent object
- Historic District
- Ladies' Mile
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -49,609.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 29,225.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -20,384.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 37,992.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -11,616.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Special Condominium Billing Lot
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 13th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 1756 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 390 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.