Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Frank Bodenchak took a mortgage for $500,000.00 from N Wells Fargo Bank on 2007-12-13. View Document
- Marc Lewis Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2006-08-12. View Document
- Frank Bodenchak was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of 5 East 17Th Street Condominium on 2004-09-29 View Document
- Frank Bodenchak took a mortgage for $2,320,500.00 from Fa Washington Mutual Bank on 2004-09-29. View Document
- Marc Lewis sold this property to Frank Bodenchak for $3,570,000.00 on 2004-09-29. View Document
- Marc Lewis Satisfied their Mortgage with Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2004-11-01. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2003-01-28 between Jp Morgan Chase Bank and Marc Lewis View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $982,464.14 dated 2003-03-24 between Mark Lewis and Jp Morgan Chase Bank View Document
- Nancy J Litman Satisfied their Mortgage with In ''Mers'' Mortgage Electronic Registratio Systems on 2002-02-07. View Document
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2012-02-11 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2011-12-22 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2011-11-22 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $5,675,000 on 2011-10-25 View Listing
- 5 E 17th St #4, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 37.5ft x 184.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Ladies' Mile
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -49,609.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 29,225.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -20,384.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 37,992.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -11,616.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In 2-10 Unit Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 13th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 1756 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 390 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.