Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Landmark Designation (Other Documents) was filed on 2011-09-21. Parties: City Of New York View Document
- Goldwep Realty Corp. Satisfied their Mortgage with Lester Gunn & Rose Gunn on 1996-07-23. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1989-06-15 between Lester Lwt Gunn & Rose Indv Gunn and Rosar Realty Corp View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1979-03-28. Parties: Lester Gunn & Rose Gunn View Document
- Goldwep Realty Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Lester Gunn & Rose Gunn on 1979-03-28. View Document
- Goldwep Realty Corp sold this property to Rosar Realty Corp for $0.00 on 1979-03-28. View Document
- Lester Gunn & Rose Gunn sold this property to Goldwep Realty Corp for $0.00 on 1979-03-28. View Document
- 5 Cornelia Street Corp sold this property to Lester Gunn & Rose Gunn for $0.00 on 1978-07-26. View Document
- On 1972-03-07 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Lena Wiesenfeld to Lester Gunn & Rose Gunn. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 29, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Rosar Realty Corp, 166 West 4Th St, Ny, NY 10014
- Managing Agent: Sanz Property Management, Inc, Rocio Sanz, 166 W 4Th St, Ny, NY 10014
- Head Officer: Geminiano Sanz, 166 W 4Th St, Ny, NY 10014
- Officer: Rocio Sanz, 166 West 4Th Street, Ny, NY 10014
- Site Manager: Jaime Chien,
- 5 Cornelia St, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 75.5ft
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village Extension II
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 4,585.41 sq. ft.
Remaining -3,269.59 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 9,057.6 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,202.6 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Apt. Over Six Families With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Above Grade
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.