Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- No documents found.
- Listing price was changed from $2,450 to $2,200 on 2013-11-07 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,500 to $2,450 on 2013-11-06 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,600 to $2,500 on 2013-10-29 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,900 to $2,600 on 2013-10-26 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,195 to $2,900 on 2013-10-13 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,500 to $3,195 on 2013-10-11 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $3,500 on 2013-09-28 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 30, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 499 Lanac, Llc., 1697 Broadway #903, New York, NY 10019
- Managing Agent: Martin Sanders Investments, Lai Ting He, 1697 Broadway #903, New York, NY 10019
- Head Officer: Martin Sanders, 1697 Broadway #903, New York, NY 10019
- Officer: Lai Ting He, 1697 Broadway #903, New York, NY 10019
- Shareholder: Martin Sanders, 1697 Broadway #903, New York, NY 10019
- Site Manager: Lai Ting He,
- 499 Canal St #4FLR, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 16.67ft x 36.83ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 4,635.4 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,951.4 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 4,620.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,936.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 5,005.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,321.0 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Primarily 3 Family With 1 Store Or Office
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 1st Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 1816 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 258 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.