Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Jerry Brewster & Sharon Brewster Satisfied their Mortgage with Ctbc Bank Corp. (Usa) Fka Chinatrust Bank (U.S.A.) on 2015-12-31. View Document
- 496 Dk Properties Corp. took a mortgage for $5,250,000.00 from 496 Realty LLC on 2015-12-07. View Document
- 496 Realty LLC sold this property to Corp. 496 Dk Properties for $8,250,000.00 on 2015-12-07. View Document
- Sharon Brewster sold this property to 496 Realty LLC for $0.00 on 2014-09-10. View Document
- Jerry Brewster & Sharon Brewster took a mortgage for $500,000.00 from Chinatrust Bank (Usa) on 2006-10-25. View Document
- Joseph J. Blaustein & Jerry Brewster sold this property to Jerry Brewster & Sharon Brewster for $0.00 on 1996-07-09. View Document
- Inc Gold Leaf Frame Shop Satisfied their Mortgage with Max Switzen on 1982-09-07. View Document
- Gold Leaf Frame Shopinc sold this property to Joseph J Blaustein for $0.00 on 1970-09-24. View Document
- Gold Leaf Frame Shopinc took a mortgage for $0.00 from Max Switzen on 1970-09-02. View Document
- Mark Switzen sold this property to Gold Leaf Frame Shopinc for $0.00 on 1970-09-02. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 27, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Individual Owner: Sharon Brewster, 496 Sixth Avenue #2, New York, NY 10011
- Managing Agent: Sharon Brewster, 496 6Th Avenue #2, New York, NY 10011
- Site Manager: Carol Dragon,
- 496 Avenue Of The Americas, 10011
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 20.75ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 11,829.3 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,905.3 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 11,790.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,866.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 12,772.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 7,848.5 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Primarily 3 Family With 1 Store Or Office
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.