Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Wb Realty Partners LLC by Hartford Life Insurance Company or 2014-07-31 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $50,000,000.00 dated 2014-07-31 between Wb Realty Partners LLC and Hartford Life Insurance Company View Document
- Wb Realty Partners LLC took a mortgage for $33,899,157.56 from Hartford Life Insurance Company on 2014-07-31. View Document
- Jacques LLC sold this property to Wb Realty Partners LLC for $0.00 on 2014-07-31. View Document
- On 2014-07-25 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Wells Fargo Bank,N.A., As Trustee to Hartford Life Insurance Company. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2014-08-06, Debtor: Wb Realty Partners LLC, Secured Party: Hartford Life Insurance Company, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2014-08-06, Debtor: Jacques LLC, Secured Party: Wells Fargo Bank, NA, Assignee: View Document
- Mortgage And Consolidation (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2014-07-24. Parties: Wca 495 Broadway LLC, Manufacturers And Traders Trust Company View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2012-09-06 between Jacques LLC & Wca 495 Broadway LLC & Inc. Levi'S Only Stores and Manufacturers And Traders Trust Company View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2012-11-02, Debtor: Wca 495 Broadway LLC, Secured Party: Manufacturers And Traders Trust Company, Assignee: View Document
- Wca 495 Broadway LLC took a mortgage for $15,000,000.00 from Manufacturers And Traders Trust Company on 2012-09-06. View Document
- Memorandum Of Lease (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2011-11-21. Parties: Wca 495 Broadway LLC, Inc. Levi'S Only Store View Document
- Sundry Miscellaneous (Other Documents) was filed on 2011-03-11. Parties: Jacques LLC View Document
- Ucc3 Assignment (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2011-01-13. Parties: A Delaware Limited Liability Company Jacques Llc, Jpmorgan Chase Bank National Association, National Association Wells Fargo Bank View Document
- On 2010-10-25 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Jpmorgan Chase Bank National Association to Wells Fargo Bank, National Association,. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2010-07-30, Debtor: Jacques LLC, Secured Party: N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Jacques LLC took a mortgage for $17,000,000.00 from N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2010-07-22. View Document
- Rotunda Realty Corporation sold this property to Jacques LLC for $0.00 on 2010-07-22. View Document
- Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 1996-03-08. Parties: Commisioner Of Finance Of The City Of New York View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1973-08-17. Parties: Landmarks Prsvtn Cmnnyc View Document
- Rotunda Realty Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Chase Mnhtn Bnk Ntnlasc on 1972-02-15. View Document
- 495 Broadway Corp & Richarda Schweitzer sold this property to Rotunda Realty Corp for $0.00 on 1971-11-11. View Document
- 495 Broadway, 10012
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 48.83ft x 200.0ft
- Historic District
- SoHo-Cast Iron
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -77,066.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 48,830.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -28,236.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 63,479.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -13,587.0 sq. ft.
- Office Buildings
- Bank Building - Designed Exclusively For Banking
- Land Use
- Commercial & Office Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 1st Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 1816 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 258 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.