Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Termination Of Assign Of L&R (Other Documents) was filed on 2007-08-08. Parties: 162 West 84Th St Corp, Emigrant Funding Corporation View Document
- 162 West 84Th St. Corp Satisfied their Mortgage with Emigrant Funding Corporation on 2007-06-25. View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2007-08-03, Debtor: 162 W. 84Th St. Corp, Secured Party: Emigrant Funding Corporation, Assignee: View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2004-05-26, Debtor: 162 W. 84Th St. Corp, Secured Party: Emigrant Funding Corporation, Assignee: View Document
- On 1997-09-05 a mortgage on this property was transferred from 162 West 84Th St. Corp. to Emigrant Funding Corporation. View Document
- 162 West 84Th St. Corp. took a mortgage for $600,000.00 from Emigrant Funding Corporation on 1997-09-05. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 1997-07-15, Debtor: 162 West 84Th St. Corp, Secured Party: Emigrant Funding Corporation, Assignee: View Document
- Moses Selig Satisfied their Mortgage with Title Guaranty Tr Co on 1992-07-16. View Document
- Jennie Lwt Derosa & Gloria Extr Pollio & Anthony Extr Pollio sold this property to 162 West 84Th St Corp for $0.00 on 1992-06-30. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1990-05-29. Parties: Landmarks Prsvn Commsn View Document
- 495 Amsterdam Ave. Corp. sold this property to Jennie Derosa for $0.00 on 1986-12-22. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Nov. 24, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: 162 West 84Th Street Corp, P.O. BOX 249 Washington Mills, , NY 12479
- Managing Agent: Michael A Ladish Co, Michael Ladish, 161 East 35Th St ##, New York, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Acrin Mei, P.O. BOX 249 Washington Mills, New York, NY 12479
- Officer: Carin Mei, 161 East 35Th St #1, New York, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Paulino Guarneros,
- 495 Amsterdam Ave, 10024
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 27.17ft x 90.83ft
- Historic District
- Upper West Side/Central Park West
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 18,559.36 sq. ft.
Remaining 8,584.36 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 4,936.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -5,039.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 18,510.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 8,535.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Apt. Over Six Families With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 20th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 20th Precinct saw 701 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 20th Precinct saw 129 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.