Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Shen Chow Ching & Suli Ching Loh sold this property to 495 Second Avenue LLC for $0.00 on 2011-12-13. View Document
- Wai Chung Lee sold this property to 495 Second Avenue LLC for $0.00 on 2011-12-13. View Document
- On 1984-12-13 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Edward J. Lyons to Theresa Lyons. View Document
- Ming T. Exec. Ching & Gong Sze L/W/T Ching sold this property to Shen Chow Ching & Suli Ching Loh for $0.00 on 1984-11-26. View Document
- Foo Yueh Lee sold this property to Wai Chung Lee for $0.00 on 1983-03-15. View Document
- On 1973-04-24 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Edlam Realty Corp to Edward J Lyons. View Document
- Foo Yueh Lee & Gong Sze Ching took a mortgage for $0.00 from Edlam Realty Corp on 1972-06-22. View Document
- Edlam Realty Corp sold this property to Foo Yueh Lee & Gong Sze Ching for $0.00 on 1972-06-22. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 15, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: 495 Second Avenue Llc, 230 East 27 Street #10, Manhattan, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Wai Lee, 230 East 27 Street #10, New York City, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Wai Lee, 244 East 28Th Street #1, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Shen Ching, 244 East 28Th Street #1, New York, NY 10016
- Shareholder: Shen Ching, 244 East 28Th Street #1, New York, NY 10016
- Shareholder: Wai Lee, 244 East 28Th Street #1, New York, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Shen Ching,
- 495 2nd Ave, 10016
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 24.67ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 18,566.88 sq. ft.
Remaining 8,851.88 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 4,938.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -4,777.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 18,517.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 8,802.5 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Apt. Over Six Families With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 13th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 1756 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 390 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.