Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Bldg Oceanside LLC by Manufacturers And Traders Trust Company or 2016-04-21 View Document
- Bldg Oceanside LLC took a mortgage for $14,000,000.00 from Manufacturers And Traders Trust Company on 2016-04-21. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2016-04-27, Debtor: Bldg Oceanside LLC, Secured Party: Manufacturers And Traders Trust Company, Assignee: View Document
- Memorandum Of Lease (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2015-04-14. Parties: Bldg Oceanside LLC, N.A. Td Bank View Document
- L.P. Ig Second Generation Partners sold this property to Bldg Oceanside LLC for $0.00 on 2004-12-31. View Document
- I Bldg Co. Inc. sold this property to L.P. Ig Second Generation Partners for $0.00 on 2000-07-01. View Document
- Inc. Kitridge Realty Co. sold this property to L.P. Ig Second Generation Partners & I Bldg Co. Inc. for $0.00 on 1994-12-16. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2004-12-16, Debtor: Inc. D/B/A Splash Laudromat Leslie-Riverton Group, Secured Party: Homesteaders Federal Credit Union, Assignee: View Document
- Inc. Kitridge Realty Co. sold this property to Inc. I Bldg Co. & L.P. Ig Second Generationpartners for $0.00 on 1994-12-16. View Document
- Dupont Assoc Inc sold this property to Kitridge Rlty Co Inc for $0.00 on 1980-01-09. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1978-04-26 between Dupont Associates Inc and Bobick & Hackell View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1977-04-14 between Dupont Associates Inc and Bobick & Hackell View Document
- Newport Associates Inc sold this property to Dupont Associates Inc for $0.00 on 1975-05-07. View Document
- Newport Associates Inc took a mortgage for $0.00 from Bobick & Hackell on 1972-04-17. View Document
- 815-37 E Trmnt Ave Hldng & Avenue Hol & Tremont Land Corp sold this property to Newport Associates Inc for $0.00 on 1972-04-17. View Document
- 4941 Broadway, 10034
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 100.17ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 34,572.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,383.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 65,325.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 35,136.0 sq. ft.
- Store Buildings
- Store Building; Two-Story Or Store/Office
- Land Use
- Commercial & Office Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 34th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 676 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 448 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.