Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- UCC3 Termination dated 2012-06-28, Debtor: Scott J Fava, Secured Party: Astoria Federal Savings And Loan Association, Assignee: View Document
- Scott Fava & Meaghan Mahoney sold this property to Marco Santori & Rachel Kronman for $1,100,000.00 on 2012-06-12. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2012-05-16, Debtor: Kronman Rachel & Marco Santori, Secured Party: N.A. Bank Of America, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2009-09-02, Debtor: Camille R Wahl, Secured Party: Inc. Citimortgage, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2009-08-11, Debtor: Scott John Paul Fava & Meaghan K Mahony, Secured Party: Greenpoint Mortgage Funding, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2009-04-06, Debtor: Scott John Paul Fava & Meaghan K Mahoney, Secured Party: Astoria Federal Savings And Loan Association, Assignee: View Document
- Camille Wahl sold this property to Scott John Paul Fava & Meaghan Mahoney for $920,000.00 on 2006-08-30. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2006-07-20, Debtor: Scott John Paul Fava & Meaghan K Mahony, Secured Party: Greenpoint Mortgage Funding, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2003-09-23, Debtor: Camille R Wahl, Secured Party: Inc. Citimortgage, Assignee: View Document
- Listing price was changed from $1,250,000 to $1,100,000 on 2012-06-29 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2012-06-29 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2012-03-29 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $1,250,000 on 2012-02-16 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 5, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 49 East Owners Corp, 666 Broadway #12, New York, NY 10012
- Managing Agent: The Andrews Organization, Eugene Andrews, 666 Broadway #12, New York, NY 10012
- Head Officer: Shilipa Taufique, 49 East 12 St #1B, New York, NY 10003
- Officer: Krystina Bramletta, 666 Broadway #12, New York, NY 10012
- Site Manager: Krystina Bramletta,
- 49 E 12th St #1D, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 46.0ft x 101.0ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 19,050.72 sq. ft.
Remaining -14,872.28 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 33,228.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -695.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 35,997.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,074.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Co-Op; Conversion From Loft/Warehouse
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.