Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mortgage Agreement for $349,393.06 dated 2002-12-18 between Ckd Divison Realty Corp and The Chinese American Bank View Document
- Ucc3 Continuation (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2000-04-12. Parties: Ckd Division Realtycorp, Chinese American Bank View Document
- Ckd Division Realtycorp. Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc. 47 Division Street on 1995-08-03. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 1995-07-03, Debtor: Ckd Division Realtycorp, Secured Party: Chinese American Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Ckd Division Realtycorp. took a mortgage for $499,000.00 from Chinese American Bank on 1995-06-20. View Document
- 47 Divison Street Inc Satisfied their Mortgage with Harry Benjamin & William Benjamin & Tillie Benjamin on 1994-01-03. View Document
- On 1994-01-03 William Benjamin partially satisfied their mortgage with View Document
- On 1994-01-03 Tillie Benjamin partially satisfied their mortgage with View Document
- C K D Division Realty took a mortgage for $0.00 from 47 Division Street Inc on 1980-03-13. View Document
- 47 Division Street Inc sold this property to C K D Division Realty for $0.00 on 1980-03-13. View Document
- 47 Division St Inc took a mortgage for $0.00 from Harry Benjamin & William Benjamin & Tillie Benjamin on 1978-11-16. View Document
- Bentex Realty Co Inc sold this property to 47 Division St Inc for $0.00 on 1978-11-16. View Document
- 49 Division St, 10002
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 68.5ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 5,868.64 sq. ft.
Remaining -5,173.36 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 10,236.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -806.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 11,089.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 47.0 sq. ft.
- Loft Buildings
- Loft; With Retail Stores Other Than Type One
- Land Use
- Industrial & Manufacturing Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.